In order to gain membership you must fill in the prescribed application form. This form must be counter-signed by your department / ministry before submission to the Administrators for processing. The turnaround for applications is a week after receipt by the administrator. The form must be accompanied by the member’s ID/Passport (for foreigners) and copy of the payslip. For member adding their children, a copy of birth certificate is required, for members adding their spouse, a copy of marriage certificate and spouse ID are required.

How may we help you?

This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Enter the characters shown in the image.

Our Partners