The following persons may be registered as dependants: Your spouse (husband/wife) Your children (children are covered until the age of 21, and up to 25 if they are still students. Children who are students will be required to submit letter from school, to confirm their academic status every year in order to remain covered by the medical aid). For children that have finished school but  are not yet employed, the parents can continue covering them under the Adult Child Dependent up to the age of 35years.

How may we help you?

This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Enter the characters shown in the image.

Our Partners